Just think of us as your outsourced marketing department, freeing you to concentrate on running your business without worrying about where your next inquiry or sale will come from.
There are many reasons why small businesses engage the services of marketing agency or marketing consultant, which are mainly due to:
- Needing a specific skill-set to assist with a new project, or require an external perspective
- Requiring an extra resource to when your workload increase over a short period. There are always inevitable peaks and troughs throughout the year, where current staffing levels may be insufficient to complete a project and a marketing consultant can be used to keep you on track.
- Preferring to outsource the marketing function rather than employ someone full-time or on a part-time basis
In today’s competitive business market, the marketing function is becoming more specialized and new positions are being created to meet the very specific and demanding marketing requirements for businesses. Brand Managers, Web Designers, Copywriters, Public Relations Specialists are just a few examples of niche marketing functions.
With so many marketing options available today, many businesses are not implementing the right marketing strategies to achieve the best possible return on investment. You could be missing out on many different low-risk and low-cost ways to use online and offline marketing activities to boost sales, leads and profits.
You know that successful marketing can bring huge rewards to any business, but different industries require different strategies to help maximize their returns. Therefore by engaging a marketing consultant with training will save you time, money and further headache from trying to do it yourself or employing someone full time.
We’re not your typical marketing agency with average marketing consultants!
One of our primary goals is to make our customers feel as comfortable as possible. In doing so, we have excelled in the following 8 key areas which differentiate us from other marketing agencies and consultants:
- We are an independent agency
- Our marketing consultants are Certified Practicing Marketers
- We provide fully managed end-to-end solutions
- We pride ourselves on delivering creative and innovative ideas that can be implemented in a common sense, down-to-earth and affordable way.
- We can integrate all of your online and offline marketing requirements
- We provide top agency quality at affordable small business rates
- We produce measurable results
- We guarantee satisfaction
At The KarinArt Media, we strive to provide top quality customer service by listening to your business needs. We embrace an honest and professional culture that fosters open discussion and cost transparency.
Here are some outsourced marketing options for you to choose from:
Digital Marketing: Social Media, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Website, Google Adwords, Database Building, Google Analytics, Infographic Analysis and Video Production.
Traditional Marketing: Print Advertising, Newsletters, Radio TV, Public Relations, Direct Mail Press Releases, Brochures & Flyers, Affiliate Marketing, Offline Referral, Event Marketing, and Customer Contact Strategy
Please contact us directly for our marketing packages :)
Social Media Marketing
Create powerful social media campaigns that will get people talking about your brand and give you a competitive edge
Social media is fast becoming an integral part of everyday life. Customers can now get information on your products from other customers, rather than just from advertising. This gives you a great opportunity to engage with the public in a much more dynamic way and gain real insight into the behaviour of your target market.
We can set the scene for social media and will expertly create a unique social media campaign for you to drive more conversations about your brand, and establish a loyal community to increase your sales and revenue.
We will help you monitor, engage and influence the online conversation on order to:
- Drive traffic to your website
- Build brand awareness
- Gain inbound links to your website
- Educate and inform customers
- Improve customer service
- Prove the value of Social Media so your business hits the ground running
Our social media packages also have the capability to measure the impact of social media programs daily and can track consumer response and purchase. Our teams are experienced in managing negative and competitive social media strategies where required.
Here are some great value social media packages that will brighten up your day.
Social Media Blogs, Display Advertising, Online Newsletters, Email Marketing, Social Media Content, Website Brochures & Flyers, Google Adwords, Presentations, SEO, Press Releases, Corporate Communications, Website Copywriting, Infographic Visuals, Sales Letters, Communication Style Guides and Media Productions.
Get In Touch
To discuss you about Media Productions/Consultation/Education//Marketing needs and to obtain a quote, call us on:
03 8589 4361 or 0402 169 718
Or you can complete an enquiry form and we’ll be in touch with your quote.